Alright, so who is a lost fan out there?! Last night was the season finale and it was SO good. They finally started answering some questions for once, that was nice and very rare. Josh and I absolutely love this show and are hooked. It was more fun to watch the first 3 seasons in about a week and a half and spend every minute of our lives glued to the tv, but I guess I'm getting used to waiting a week in between every episode now, kind of. So why do you think Locke is dead and everyone has to go back to the island?! Any thoughts?
Friday, May 30, 2008
LOST!!
Alright, so who is a lost fan out there?! Last night was the season finale and it was SO good. They finally started answering some questions for once, that was nice and very rare. Josh and I absolutely love this show and are hooked. It was more fun to watch the first 3 seasons in about a week and a half and spend every minute of our lives glued to the tv, but I guess I'm getting used to waiting a week in between every episode now, kind of. So why do you think Locke is dead and everyone has to go back to the island?! Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
o my gosh i loved last nights episode!! they connected everything! do u think that now they are going to start showing them off the island and how they have to get back for some reason? and one question i have is WHAT HAPPENED TO CLAIR! why is she seen with the dad father is she alive? so sad and jin too i almost cried!!
Rachel... ahhh, I shouldn't have read your post-- I have yet to watch the Season Finale--- oh well, I am sure I will still enjoy it! I'm glad you clarified who you were... you commented once before and I was going crazy trying to figure out what rachel i knew that was attached to a josh! Looks like things are going swell for you both--congrats on graduating! I have a professional canon camera... quite spendy, but I love it. I hear really good things about some of the more amateur canon cameras and canon even has some point and shoots that will allow you to shoot in manual. That is basically the secret. Knowing how to find good light and shooting in manual... get away from flashes! they DESTROY color! That's probably not much help, let me know if I can answer any specific questions and good luck!
Love that show Rachie!!!!!
The biggest question I want answered is how did Locke die and who is running the island now?
The Lost writers are good and they really make you hate Ben
Love that show Rachie!!!!!
The biggest question I want answered is how did Locke die and who is running the island now?
The Lost writers are good and they really make you hate Ben
oh oh i know!!! i know!!!! okay..so i really dont.. you never do..but russ and did guess it was LOCKe in the coffin!!!!!
locke was healed when he got to the island the first time... maybe it will bring him to life???? AND remember michael couldn't die before last night aso maybe Jin will be back at the island?? never know with this show... no matter how many ??'s they did answer there are still more unanswered ones!! But I did like the season finale a lot! it was great!
Post a Comment