Monday, May 5, 2008

GRADUATION!

Josh and I both graduated on April 25th. He graduated in English from BYU and I graduated in Elementary Education from UVSC. It was fun to graduate on the same day as your spouse! It worked out that we got to go to my graduation in the morning, have a huge picnic with all the fam that was in town, and then go to Josh's in the evening. Our next step is law school in August. We are going to Gonzaga. WA here we come!






In front of the classic BYU sign


Josh's parents, Us, Rachie's Parents, Josh's Grandparents


My Family

Me and Sadie, the cutest niece on earth, making faces together



3 comments:

Cookie said...

Woo Hoo! Rachel finally updated her blog! Congrats on graduating. Welcome to the great state of Washington! We are excited to have you up our way.

kenders said...

Yay! I finally found your blog. :) I had forgotten that you had one.

Congratulations on graduating! That's so exciting! I can't believe you guys are moving in August. That'll be fun 4 you guys though. Moving up in the world.

Walnut said...

GU nit