The sad day came when our first and best neighbors moved away. Kailee, Eric and baby Brody moved back to AZ to move into a real house and get a job. Only three more years until we get to do that! We miss you Andersen's. :) Most of all we miss the late-night games and treats. I think we all gained weight from all the treats we ate together. We also miss coming over to borrow stuff instead of actually going to the store! Thanks for being such awesome friends and neighbors :)


2 comments:
Thanks guys. We miss you guys too. YES I know for a fact that Eric and I have gained so much weight with are late night eat everything in sight. Brody misses you guys too!!! Cant wait to see ya in a couple of weeks
Obviously Andersens are going to be the best neighbors and friends. Too bad they spell their name wrong.
Post a Comment